Alice Sokoloff Photography

Friday, January 29, 2010

Business Photo Session with Tanya (San Jose)

Tanya Pysarevska of Azimuth Financial is a local insurance broker who specializes in all forms of personal and commercial insurance. Tanya needed photos for her business card and website and wanted images that would really show her the way that she is--the kind of person that you want to spend an afternoon with at the park talking about your kids (and about whether your insurance coverage is where it should be based on your current situation). Tanya understands the importance of good business photos for drawing in clients and I think the photos that we got from our session will serve her very well! Here are a few of my favorite photos from our session:

1.

2.

3.

Here is Tanya's contact information--she is my insurance agent; she could be yours too. ;-)

Tetyana Pysarevska
Azimuth Financial
2695 Moorpark Ave, Ste 201
San Jose, CA 95128
Cell: 408-476-7611
Fax: 408-449-4881
tpysarevska@att.net

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Inna, I really enjoyed the photo session with you. I was tense in the beginning of the session but you were able to put me at ease and make me laugh through the rest of it. :) I love the pictures. Thay are so natural and vibrant. I am going to use them for my website as well as for the business cards. You are the only person I will be going to for my future photography needs. Thank you so much again! I appreciate the time and effort you took to make the process most enjoyable and the pictures beautiful.

    Tanya Pysarevska

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels