Alice Sokoloff Photography

Friday, January 15, 2010

Family Session with Baby Nathaniel (Colma)

My last photo session of 2009 was with the handsome baby Nathaniel. On the day of the session, Nathaniel was only fifteen days old, though he looks like such a little man already, doesn't he? But don't be fooled--it's the hair!

For most of our session, Nathaniel stayed wide awake. And he was being such a good little model for us. He didn't cry very much all and let us move him around, twist and turn him, dress and un-dress him more or less any way we pleased. :-)

Because he was being so good, I have more than 100 photos from the session, so it's very hard for me to pick only a few favorites, but I'll take a shot at it. :)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

And last, but certainly not least, my absolute favorite photo from the session:

14.

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Inna,

    Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful photos from our session. I love how they turned out, and some of my favorites aren't even included on your blog! You did a tremendous job. I can't wait to work with you again for his six-month photo session!

    Best wishes,

    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels