Alice Sokoloff Photography

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Session with 8-Month Old Saskia (Redwood City)

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing the lovely 8-month old baby Saskia and her no less photogenic mom.

I loved the cute outfit that mom had picked out for baby Saskia. I normally don't think dresses work for babies, given that they are not walking yet and tend to use their dresses as a chew toy. But Saskia's sweater-dress really worked! As did her adorable little hat! :-)

We started our session inside by the window, but as the weather improved moved outside. While I am very happy with how all of our photos came out, I have to say, nothing can come close to shooting in natural light. (Is that a very cliche thing to say? Well, it is tried and true all the same!) The bright and saturated photos taken outdoors are my absolute favorite!

1.

2.

3.

Did I mention Saskia is teething? Big time! :-)

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels