Alice Sokoloff Photography

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby Spencer | Infant Session | Redwood City Family Photographer

I am often asked what is the right length of session for newborn photography. And I always recommend a full 2-hour session, because babies are unpredictable. Since infants, when possible, are photographed in their sleep, they don't tire from the session, the way that older kids might. And it is good to have extra time, which may go towards feeding or changing a diaper or even calming the little one down.

But Spencer proved all my theories and experience wrong. :) When I arrived, the little guy was already prepped and ready for me in a pretty wicker basket wearing only a diaper, with fabulous light coming in from a large window. He slept through our entire 45-minute session and even let us reposition him a little to get him into the cutest baby poses.

Here are some of my favorite shots from the session:

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Thank you, Spencer and family, for a wonderful session! I look forward to taking more pictures you and watching you grow!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels