Alice Sokoloff Photography

Monday, May 2, 2011

Alexandra & James | Engagement Session | Santa Clara Wedding Photography

When I arrived at Santa Clara University for my engagement session with Alexandra and James, I knew we were in luck. The entire campus is in bloom and absolutely gorgeous. The Wisteria alone is to die for. But then there were roses and more roses and then the rose garden! Just wonderful!

And Alexandra and James, who were nervous about posing, turned out to be so natural. Nothing to it -- kiss and smile and enjoy a lovely day with the one you love! It was a real pleasure to work with you both!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

Notice that formidable lock on the gate? That's for real. I am not going to comment further, only to say that this couple is unstoppable -- I love it! :)

9.

10.

11.

A portrait of their wonderful dog, Chloe, who had been waiting patiently in the car for the session to end. I did not even know she was there until we were about to wrap up, or I would have used her in more of the photos!

12.


Congratulations, Alexandra & James!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels