Alice Sokoloff Photography

Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Irene | 6 Month Session | Palo Alto Family Photographer

Photographing babies is extremely gratifying. But photographing a smiley, adorable, hand-knit hat clad 6-month old is a prize!

Irene and her family were absolutely fantastic and I am very grateful for the wonderful short session we had at Stanford University.

Here are some of my favorites:

1.

2.

3.

4.

If you are wondering how a 6-month old is standing behind the chest... I couldn't tell you. Sometimes, I suppose, when you want something badly enough, it just happens. Like I said, Iren was just wonderful!

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

A portrait of the gorgeous mom and dad. Is it me, or does anyone else see a Cameron Diaz similarity here? Or maybe Meg Ryan? Anyway, mom looks like a star!

14.

15.

Thank you, Irene and family! You were wonderful!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels