Alice Sokoloff Photography

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bianca & Erik | Notre Dame University Engagement Session | Belmont Wedding Photographer

In preparation an engagement session, couples will often ask me to recommend a good engagement session venue. We are fortunate to live in a place with no lack of beautiful outdoor venues to shoot, and I am always happy to recommend my favorite shooting spots. However, if a couple has a spot that is special to them, I think it makes their photos so much more special.

For Bianca and Erik's engagement session we went to their alma mater, Notre Dame University (home to the beautiful Ralston Hall). Bianca and Erik both worked on the university newspaper--Erik as a photographer and Bianca as a writer, and both of them as editors, at one point or another. :) I think this should provide enough context for the photos that follow.

Bianca and Erik: love the look that you guys assembled for our session. You look amazing!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

Bianca and Erik's beautiful winery wedding was a few weeks ago, so I will be posting photos from it soon (I hope). I am a bit behind on my blogging, but I am working hard to catch up!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these! You are very talented and they hold a special sentimental value for me with Erik being my brother and Bianca my new sister.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels