Alice Sokoloff Photography

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sneak Peek from Janet & Tyler's Wedding (Mountain Winery, Saratoga)

This weekend I photographed an amazing wedding at the Mountain Winery. The bride was nothing short of sensational. The groom so rocked his kilt. I just couldn't resist and decided to share this one image with you.



A full post with images from the wedding to come in the next few weeks. :)

Congratulations, Janet & Tyler! You were fantastic! And I just know you are going to be so happy together!


Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! You and Sasha were amazing to work with. I can not thank you enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most beautiful bride and the most amazing groom!!! :) Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! -Jess Obrinsky

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels