Alice Sokoloff Photography

Monday, September 13, 2010

Maternity Photo Session with Svetlana (Granada Hills)

I really enjoy shooting maternity photos because pregnancy is such a fleeting time, and I feel that it is really important to capture it. Those photos are the cornerstone for all the cute infant, toddler, pre-schooler, and other photos to follow!

And last month, I had the opportunity to do a short maternity session with a dear friend of mine, my first "model" that I practiced my craft on years ago, before it was ever my craft and only a hobby. :)

Here are just a few faves:

1.

2.

3.

Congratulations, Svetik! You're going to make such a wonderful mom!!!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels