Alice Sokoloff Photography

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sonia & David's Engagement Session (China Beach, San Francisco)

It looks like fall is here now. The skies aren't as clear. The wind is a bit chillier and stronger. And all that, I say, just makes for more dramatic, interesting photos.

Sonia and David met me at China Beach for their session on Saturday. I have to say, they were real troopers: did not complain once about the cold or the wet or the strenuous physical activities... Well, you'll see what I mean in a second. :)

Thank you, Sonia & David, for a wonderful session. I am looking forward to your wedding in December.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Did I mention they were also troopers about all the climbing that I had them do? I guess that falls under strenuous physical activity. :)

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels