Alice Sokoloff Photography

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Kids' Holiday Mini Sessions (Part 4)

I finally know how many installments of kids' holiday mini-sessions there will be! Four--this is the last one (and the largest one) because I am now done with the processing!

This project took a little longer than I had anticipated, but it was very rewarding and I have many bright new images with bright new faces for my website. (Though I am starting to wonder whether I may need to do this again come spring--there's a really strong "golden fall" motif present in all the images that may look a little odd in April.) ;-)

I am very excited to share this last installment with you because now that the photos are ready, we can have a contest for the best mini-session photo--stay tuned for it in the next blog post. Naturally, I couldn't hold the contest until all the photos were done and up on the blog for your viewing pleasure.

And here they are:

















































































Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels