Alice Sokoloff Photography

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Family Photo Session with the Stapletons (San Jose)

All babies are cute and precious. But some just a little more so than others. :-) It was my privilege to photograph the absolutely adorable 2-months old baby Elainya and her parents. They are such a sweet family and I think that sweetness and warmth really came through in the photos.

Without further ado, here are a few of my favorites. Again, it was so hard to pick only a few...

1.

2.

3.

I think this one is my all-time favorite:

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.


Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite is what we're using for our Christmas cards...thank you sooooo much! We had such a great time and the photos turned out beautiful beyond what I was hoping for :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels