Alice Sokoloff Photography

Monday, August 30, 2010

Engagement Session with Jen & Yannick (San Mateo Central Park)

Back in March, Alice Sokoloff Photography had a booth at the Modern Bridal Faire at the San Jose Convention Center. At the faire, we gave away six free engagement sessions to six lucky couples.

Jen and Yannick were one of the couples to win a free engagement session with us. They are getting married in Mexico next year, where unfortunately I won't be able to join them for their wedding. Even though their session was technically free, we pride ourselves on providing professional high-level service to all our customers! Jen says:

    "I honestly appreciate your efforts and working with us based off of a 'free' coupon. I won a few things, and have had a few 'trials' on things for the wedding cards, invites, free dinners etc that I won... and nothing was truly free, nor did we get the QUALITY experience that we got with you. I am extremely impressed, and like I said, can't wait to be able to use you again in the future. I was hoping we could smuggle you into Mexico with us :-). And now seeing these pics, I REALLY wished you were coming along."
Thank you for your kind words, Jen! You and Yannick rocked the session. Here are some of my favorites:

1.

These two are probably my favorite images from the session.

2.

Although I really like these two as well!

3.

4.

5.

Congratulations, Jen & Yannick! My best wishes to you for your fabulous wedding!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels