Alice Sokoloff Photography

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maternity Photo Session with Alissa (Mountain View)

After featuring the promising, but not particularly satisfying "Coming Soon" sign on my website for some time now, I have run out of excuses and resolved to start blogging.

As a photographer, I will focus my blog on providing you with updates of my photo-escapades. I believe one never stops learning and that photography is an art, which must find resonance in the hearts of the viewers in order to be considered masterful. Therefore, please post your comments, thoughts, and suggestions and tell me what I'm doing right and even what I am not.

For my first post I have decided to include photos from a maternity photography session that I did last week with Alissa, the mother of a beautiful two year old girl, and currently in her 30th week of being pregnant with twin boys. Unfortunately, Alissa was has been on doctor-prescribed bedrest for the past month and we couldn't have our session sooner. But despite her discomfort, Alissa was fantastic (though I will let you be the judges). :-) She says she has only had professional photos done when her daughter was a month old and before that on her wedding day, but the question I have most frequently gotten since I have started showcasing Alissa's photos has been--"Is she a model?"

























Ok, so maybe this is not a maternity photo, but I couldn't help myself.











I am feeling a little nervous, since this is my first post, so please don't hold back your positive feedback--I really need the reinforcement. :-D

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels