Alice Sokoloff Photography

Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Engagement Session with Stas and Inga (Rancho San Antonio)

In the spirit of joining the ranks of true bloggers and making up for lost time, I have decided to post some engagement photos that I took a few months ago with Inga and Stas.

Part of the art of creating beautiful engagement photographs is in the preparation. When we discussed the scheduled engagement session, I told Inga that I had a vision of her in a red dress. Inga said, "you know, I was actually planning on wearing a red dress." That's when I knew this engagement session would be a success! :-) In addition to the beautiful red dress, Inga brought accessories. In fact, she spent almost an entire day tracking down a stylish matching umbrella. But it was all worth it, I think. They also had several other outfits to match the other locations we were planning on visiting during the photo session.

This is the photo I was contemplating when I asked about the red dress:



The rest was unplanned, but the gorgeous location, cooperative weather, and my highly photogenic subjects made it all come together.









































Until next time!
www.alicesokoloffphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels