Alice Sokoloff Photography

Friday, December 10, 2010

Naomi | Stanford University, Palo Alto Family Photography

In what I think is going to be my last Stanford University family session of the year (or not, you never know) it was my pleasure to work with the lovely 1-year old Naomi and her parents. As is generally the case with my 1-year old clients, I chased her around Stanford University to "get the shot" and had a great time doing it!

Naomi had a bit of stranger anxiety, but I think we did just fine nonetheless, and by next year, I am sure we'll be good friends! :)

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

Thank you, Naomi and family!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Labels