Alice Sokoloff Photography

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Anna!

Last weekend we celebrated Anna's 6th birthday! Who is Anna? Well, I think it would be fair to say that she is my very first model, in my professional photographic career. In fact, I have been taking her pictures since she was one year old. In honor of her birthday, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos of Anna from the past 5 years. I like this selection because it shows photos from different seasons, photos indoors (in a studio setting) and outside. And of course because they show how little Anna has grown and matured into the beautiful girl that she is today.

Happy birthday, Anna!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

Thank you, Anna and family, for the opportunity to be a part of Anna's life and to watch her grow through the years!

Until next time!
http://www.alicesokoloffphotography.com/

Visit Alice Sokoloff Photography on Facebook
Follow Alice Sokoloff Photography on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots. Especially love the one with the leaves and the blue coat!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Labels